1. The Prime Minister issued Resolution No.92/NQ - CP dated Dec 8, 2014 to develop Viet Nam Tourism in the new period.
2. Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was recognized as Viet Nam's first mixed heritage by UNESCO on 23 June, 2014.
3. National Tourism Year 2014 of Central Highlands - Da Lat with the themes "High Mountains and Thick Forests of the Central Highlands".
4. Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) launched the domestic tourism stimulus program.
5. VITM Ha Noi 2014 from April 3-6 attracted the participation of exhibitors from 22 countries and territories and 42 Viet Nam’s provinces and cities with 508 official exhibitor booths, of which international booths and domestic booths were 154 and 354, respectively.
6. ITE - HCMC 2014 under the theme “5 countries, 1 destination” from September 11-13 in Ho Chi Minh City.
7. Tourism sector actively mitigated consequences of tensions on the East Sea, Ebola Virus Disease and depression of the world economy.
8. Central region (from Da Nang to Binh Thuan) became attractive destination to int’l tourists.
9. World Travel Awards awarded Vietravel for “Viet Nam's Leading Tour Operator” and “Viet Nam's Leading Travel Agency”; and InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula for world’s Leading Luxury Resort.
10. In 2014, Viet Nam welcomed 7,874,312 int’l arrivals, served 38.5 million domestic trips. Total tourism receipts reached VND 230,000 billions, up 15% over the same period last year